Friday, November 21, 2008

places: Design Archives






Design archives was the first vintage shop I visited in Greensboro, and I ABSOLUTELY fell in love. The funny thing is that I am more content with being in the store than purchasing clothing. The atmosphere is a nostalgia that I can only assume, because, obviously I am an 80's baby. I believe that is why i am so fascinated with vintage...everything. I enjoy history and pop culture, culminated together they create ME! Back to the story at handy. Design Archive's is a haven for designer vintage or any vintage ready to wear design. They carry it all from hats to shoes to purses to curtains. The prices are moderate and they also have a layaway system! They also have a cute little poodle, "Boggie" to keep you entertained while shopping. Check them out!




Hours of operation:
Mon thru Fri - 11-7.
Sat 11-6
Sun - 1-5.
338 TATE STREETGREENSBORO, NC 27403
Phone: (336) 272-1800


catch me out.
miss lipstank.




No comments: